Skip to main content
- Monthly income must be three (3) times the amount of the monthly rent
- Income will be verified using an independent electronic connection to your bank account through a company called The Closing Docs. You will be required to provide your banking information to them so they can electronically evaluate income. If you are unable or unwilling to use this electronic process your application will not be approved
- Employment must be for a position in the Phoenix metro area, or verification of remote work will be required.
- If applicant is starting a new job, an acceptance offer letter with a start date within 60 days of application will be considered. The letter must be in PDF format and must include employer contact information salary and pay frequency.
- We reserve the right to request additional income information as we see fit.
- Guarantors may be considered to help with income only, applicants must still have approvable credit and rental/mortgage history. Some findings may eliminate the option for a guarantor. The Guarantor’s credit score must be over a 650. Their income must be 3x the rent after their monthly expenses (rent/mortgage and payments per credit report.) If the guarantor is married both spouses must apply and provide supporting documents.
- Applicants with a credit score under 650 may be declined
- Applicants with a credit score under 550 will be declined
- Applicants with unpaid child support, tax liens, payday loans, or money owed a previous Landlord will be automatically declined and are not eligible for a guarantor
- Utilities in collections within the last 3 years may lead to a decline and are not eligible for a guarantor
- High amounts or multiple accounts in collections may lead to a decline and are not eligible for a guarantor
- Bankruptcies must be discharged
- Applicants that are registered sex offenders will be denied.
- Applicants must have no felony convictions less than 10 years old that involve violent crimes against persons or property, including but not limited to murder, arson, kidnapping, assault, bomb related offenses, robbery or burglary, terrorism OR that involve the manufacturing or distribution of drugs in any manner
- All other felony convictions must be more than 5 years old
- Conviction of any drug related offenses involving possession only, or alcohol related offenses where no one was permanently injured or killed, must be at least 2 years old
- Successful completion of any felony sentence at least 2 years ago and no new criminal activity for at least 2 years before this application is also required
- No Applicant with any outstanding warrants or crime that is awaiting trial will be accepted
- If the Applicant would like management to review additional information regarding the felony conviction or the current arrest or warrant as part of their rental application, the Applicant is permitted to submit that information to management along with their application and Management will review that information on a case by case basis
- Applicants are required to supply at least 2 years of verifiable rental or mortgage history. Friends and family do not count as valid sources.
- Applicants with 2 or more late payments in any 12 month period will be declined and not eligible for a guarantor. This applies to both rent and mortgages.
- Applicants with an eviction filing or judgement will be automatically declined and not eligible for a guarantor.
- Applicants with any current or prior lease violations, or bad landlord reference will be declined and not eligible for a guarantor.
- Applicants with less than 2 years verifiable rental history may be considered with alternative approval options, provided all other criteria is met. These options may include a guarantor or elevated deposit.
Pets and Assistive Animals
- All pets are subject to owner approval
- All pets must be adult, fixed and friendly
- Applicants will be charged a $150 non-refundable fee for each pet, an additional rent and refundable deposit are property specific and will be listed in the advertisement
- Must complete a profile at https://argmanage.petscreening.com/ for each pet and/or assistive animals
- Assistive animals are not pets, please contact management for additional information
- Complete the application in its entirety. Each adult (18 years and older) that will occupy the property must complete a separate application and submit the application fee.
- Do not leave any lines blank. If a specific item or question does not apply to you, please write “N/A” on that line.
- Approved applications will be enrolled in our Tenant Benefit Package at $35 per month.
- Once the Rental Application has been completed and submitted along with the copy of the United States driver’s license or United States government issued identification, proof of employment and income, and the appropriate funds, it will be considered complete. The application is not considered complete if any of the above items are missing. If the application is not complete, we will not process it. Completed applications are accepted and processed on a “first come, first serve” basis.
- We typically process applications within 1 business day, however, the response times from employers and previous landlords will ultimately determine the processing time. Please allow up to 3 business days for processing.
- Upon application acceptance, the applicant will have 1 business day to review and sign the lease electronically, pay the security deposit, pet deposit (if applicable), non-refundable pet administrative fee of $150 per pet (if applicable), the first full month’s rent, prorated portion should the lease start after the 20th of the month, applicable TPT taxes, and the $150 non-refundable new lease administrative fee with certified funds.
- APPLICATION FEE: There is a $65.00 non-refundable application fee per applicant/guarantor. The application fee will be forfeited to Amethyst Realty Group LLC whether the application is accepted or not, for any reason.